MOIWA THANKS DAY
Join the event and get prized tasty rice or veggies which is made by the farmers work at the resort!
To thank everyone for coming to the resort in this season, we will hold a small event on Monday, March 21 (national holiday).
Participation is of course free of charge. You can take home some tasty prizes!
- The location is in the kids’ park next to the 2nd pair lift.
- Sledding and striders are available free of charge.
- Free potato butter will be distributed with the cooperation of the farmers in charge of the lifts.
- Children can participate in a compost bag race. There will be prizes for the winners. We will prepare delicious foods including Niseko vegetables such as rice that won the gold medal in the Rice 1 Grand Prix and sweet winter potatoes produced by the farmers on the Moiwa lift staff.
- There will also be prizes for those who participate in the event.
Outline of the event
Date: Monday, March 21, 2022 (national holiday)
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Kids Park (next to the 2nd pair lift)
*There is a limited number of rentals, jagabutter, etc. Please take turns using sleds and striders.
*Registration for the compost bag race will be done on the day of the event.
Parking will be crowded. If you are coming by car, please park in one car as much as possible.
Moiwa staff will also participate in the event to make it a fun day for everyone.
Please bring your children to Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort on March 21, the last day of the 3-day weekend.