Moiwa Resort Operation GK (“Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort”, “the ski resort”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is a customer (“you” and “your”) who uses the homepage operated by the ski resort (“the website”) In order to ensure the privacy of personal information and the proper handling of personal information (“personal information”), we will comply with laws and regulations and other rules regarding personal information protection, and appoint a personal information protection officer. To establish and implement a personal information management system.
applies to Personal Information that Moiwa Resort Operation GK collects, whether online, in person, through our call centers or otherwise.
“Personal Information” is information about an identifiable individual. Personal Information does not include information about a business or aggregated information that cannot be associated with a specific individual.
This Policy does not apply to information about Moiwa Resort Operation GK’s employees or to information that is not Personal Information.
Acquisition of personal information
On the ski resort website, we ask you to enter and send your personal information in the following cases. In addition, we will ask you for your personal information in the following inquiries and applications by telephone etc. It may be.
- (1) Purchase or book a lift ticket, ski school, rental gear
- (2) Reservation of accommodation
- (3) Request for various materials
- (4) Other inquiries
When registering or asking for personal information about services other than the above, we will provide clear guidance on the purpose of acquisition and the handling of personal information as follows.
Collection, retention and use of personal information
- (1)With regard to your personal information, the minimum information necessary for providing the service is defined as “essential information” and it will be collected.
- (2)We use your personal information for the following purposes.
- ①Use for the purpose of providing the service you have applied for.
- ②Use of products and services, ski resorts, and hotel information to guide customers.
- ③The use of the products and services of our group companies for the purpose of providing information to customers.
- ④Use for the purpose of marketing, such as usage of ski resort products and services, sales, and number of users by country / prefecture, without specifying individuals.
- ⑤Use for solving and collecting emergency situations involving human lives.
Provision and disclosure of personal information
Personal information received from customers will be handled with care and will not be provided or disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
- ①When personal information is disclosed to a subcontractor within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- ②In case of customer’s consent.
- ③When requested by law.
- ④In addition, when the provision to a third party is permitted based on laws and regulations.
- ⑤When disclosure to affiliated companies for the purpose of the previous item (2) ③
Management of personal information
- (1)We will establish a personal information manager in order to properly manage and maintain your personal information.
- (2)Implement security measures against unauthorized access to personal information.
- (3)If there is any change in the customer’s own personal information, and if the customer is requested to do so, we will confirm the identity of the customer and respond appropriately.
- (4)Even if the customer wishes to disclose his / her personal information, if the customer himself / herself requests it, after confirming that he / she is the customer himself / herself, we will respond.
- (5) Even within the scope of the use of personal information, if a customer proposes to stop using it, we will confirm the identity of the customer and respond appropriately.
Shigefumi Yoneda, Chief Privacy Officer〒048-1511 Niseko 448, Niseko Town, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Phone number 0136-59-2511